Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
All Sales Final.
If you feel you have received goods which have been damaged in transit, you may request a replacement as long as you abide by these conditions:
- All claims must be made within 5 days of receipt of product
- Your item must be in its original unused condition
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request aexchange. Be sure to include:
- Picture of damaged Box
- Picture of Damage Item(s)
- Explanation of damaged item(s)
- We will give you an RMA (Return Materials Authorization #) to returns goods to us.
- Mail your item(s) to:
Girls Rock Cosmetics
Irvine, CA 92618 USA
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original
No exchanges are allowed.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL
Unless specified, all orders will be shipped either USPS or Ground transportation. Any other method (3-Day, 2nd Day, Overnight delivery, Saturday Delivery), will incur additional charges paid for solely by the Buyer.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.